Pay over time with Affirm
Spread the cost of a purchase over $1500.00 into 12-36 easy monthly payments. Just select Affirm at checkout.
Subject to credit approval.
Don't want to finance? Ask us before ordering about breaking the cost into two equal payments.
What is Affirm?
Affirm (formerly known as PayBright) is one of Canada’s leading installment payment platform, providing shoppers with buy now, pay later solutions at their favourite retailers, both in-store and online. By selecting Affirm as a payment method at check-out, customers can enjoy their purchase immediately, while spreading their payments over time.
Why use Affirm?
How do I use Affirm?
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. You’ll need:
● To be the legal age of majority in the province or territory in which you reside
● To be a resident of Canada
● A Canadian bank account or Visa/Mastercard debit card (Your debit card must have the Visa or
Mastercard logo). Available payment methods may vary depending on the payment plan
● An SMS-capable Canadian phone number and an email address
● To meet the minimum cart size required to use Affirm as a payment option at checkout
If your basket is eligible for monthly payments with Affirm, the option will be presented at checkout. After confirming your phone number, you’ll be sent a one-time SMS password to confirm your identity. You’ll then enter a few details for an instant decision. If you’re approved, you will have the option to set up your repayment method with Affirm and accept the terms of your payment plan.
Unfortunately, Affirm is not able to provide payment plans to every applicant. This could be due to the information on your credit file, or because Affirm was not able to verify your identity or your payment method.
Affirm currently accepts pre-authorized debits from your Canadian bank account or a debit card. Available payment methods may vary depending on the payment plan selected. Please note that prepaid cards are not accepted.
Purchases made using Affirm are subject to Forever Ring’s standard return policy. Any returns will be processed by Forever Ring, and your Affirm balance will be reduced, cancelled, or refunded accordingly. If the Forever Ring has provided a refund to you via a gift card, you must still continue repaying your installment plan in full. For information on returns, review Forever Ring’s return policy here.
Affirm (formerly known as PayBright) is one of Canada’s leading installment payment providers. When you use Affirm to pay at Forever Ring’s checkout, you can split your purchase into easy, automatic monthly payments. To use Affirm as your preferred payment choice at checkout:
1. Add items to your shopping cart as usual, and select Affirm as your payment method at checkout for above $1500.00 (including taxes and shipping).
2. Get set up: Use your mobile phone number and email to set up your Affirm plan within 6 seconds. Subject to credit approval.
3. Confirm your payment plan with Affirm. Forever Ring will process and ship your order as usual.
4. Make 12-36 monthly payments to Affirm while you enjoy your purchase.
Affirm will help you set up convenient, pre-authorized payments via your Canadian bank account, or a Visa/Mastercard credit/debit card. Available payment methods may vary depending on the payment plan selected.
Please refer to the payment plan agreement for all of your payment schedule information.
Please use an alternate payment method to complete your purchase.